Saturday, October 30, 2010

getting a little stressed...

I tend to procrastinate when it comes to homemade Halloween costumes.
L. knows this and she has become increasingly concerned about it. I get regular reminders: "Mom, it's only 15 days away!" or "Now there are only TEN more days."

On day 7, I started to complain: "You are going to start stressing me out if you don't stop. Anyway, worst comes to worst, instead of an (elaborate) alien robot costume, I can just make A. into a ghost with an old sheet or something." To my surprise, that sounded great to both the girls. They were so relieved that they wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Unfortunately, it was short-lived. L. presented me with this note yesterday morning:


BR's costume is still unmade. Will it get finished on time????