Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day Wedding

My cousin Bethany got married on the 29th. It was a beautiful wedding out in the countryside and so much fun.
We took a family photo since we were all gussied up, and it sort of worked out... Actually, I kind of like that cousin P-roc found a way into it and that L. is dominating the foreground. It kind of captures the mood of the whole crazy weekend.



I intend to add more photos of all the folks who came out west for the gathering (my dad's entire family made it, even the kids' great-grandparents!). In the meantime, my brother Garrett has some great shots up of the festivities on his blog, including plenty of action shots of all the kids.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

fantastic photo. i'm finally following you!

Anonymous said...

look at you in your pencil skirt and sassy blouse! you're so cute.

peia