Friday, March 19, 2010

getting ready for 3

Br's birthday is coming up, and we have been planning.

"
BR, only two days until your birthday! Are you getting excited?"
"Yes! I'm going to have a basketball cake and a chocolate cake!"
"Uh, no, the basketball cake
IS
a chocolate cake."
"I know, you can mix the basketball cake with a cake and I will taste it and it will taste like chocolate!"




He has requested trucks and basketballs as presents. He also informed me that A. would be giving him "one of his trucks" as a present. "Wait, she's going to give you one of the trucks that is already yours?"
"Yes!"
"Is that fun for you?"
"Yes! I love my trucks!"
So there you are folks, save your pennies. Here is a child who is utterly content with what he already owns.

3 comments:

Host said...

My, who cuts that child's hair?

Auntie J said...

CUTIEHEAD!!

Unknown said...

That sort of revolutionizes the idea of "re-gifting"