Monday, August 17, 2009

i haven't forgotten...

Aunt Kay did indeed have her baby on Thursday and both of them are doing really well! but I have promised not to post any photos until I can also link to her new blog so that she can be the first, which is only right and proper. So I am patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting. I mean--what could possibly be taking so long?
Just kidding.
This is really hard. there are so many photos right here at my fingertips...proud cousins...holding their new baby cousin and ooh-ing and aah-ing...ooh, I could just click and post...but I won't.


so instead I will post these shots of the kids making "silly faces" which to them apparently just means to stick out their tongue:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the new mom and to the Very Patient Aunt who won't post her own pics til the mom & dad post!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for babies!! We want pictures, we want pictures!!