Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ok, ok

I am sure the grandmas were less than satisfied with yesterday's narcissistic post, so I will now bow to their unspoken wishes:
 

Believe it or  not, the kids came home with even bigger smiles.  This new school rocks and we are all in love.  For the first day they had a hot air balloon on site and ready to launch in honor of the first Expeditionary Learning project, "Gathering the Crew."  Unfortunately, the weather did not comply, but I still think it was still the coolest thing ever that they planned that. 
The second EL project on the docket?  "Play," in which the kids learn about healthy forms of recreation and get to design the school's new playground. 
Can I go back to grade school, please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for the first day of school picture!! I'm doing my happy dance!!
:)Granny