Sunday, November 22, 2009

take a picture, mom!

There is a little tension about the blog around here these days. If the mama happens to laugh about something someone has said, they usually squeal, "Mommy!! Don't put that on the ba-log!!"
On the other hand, if they do something they find really funny or clever, it's "Put that on the ba-log!"

So I can only publish with permission.

It has meant for a bit more quiet on this site than we've been used to. But if I know kids (and I like to think I know a little about them by now) this will soon pass, as all phases do.
In the meantime, here is some of the usual silliness.






pyjama shenanigans:

a breakfast moustache:


(dedicated to Julia, who loves to laugh at my kids almost as much as I do.)

3 comments:

Auntie J said...

That is adorable - I mean, hi kiddos! AWEsome pictures. Can you play some rock and roll for me and have your mom video it for me? I LOVE rock and roll.

Love,
Aunt Jerah

Billy said...

Breakfast mustache. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Karen[/url]