Monday, September 21, 2009

so much for creativity

there we were, at the library craft hour. L. was making a snake with dinosaur tattoos all over it (of course).

her: "This is SO fun."
me (so pleased that she loves being creative): "Oh yeah? You really like this, huh?"
her: "Yeah, I love snacks."
(sigh)

Then I remembered how she recently told me that lunch was her favorite thing about school.

me: "I guess eating is one of your favorite things to do in the whole world, huh?"
her: "No, actually watching TV is my favorite thing to do."

1 comment:

Auntie J said...

Whoa, I think P can read her mind. He told me today that L goes around leaving lists of things she wants around the house, and all the lists say "TVTVTVTVTVTVTVTV" on them.

I think he had her confused with someone else in your house who (as I told him last week) leaves lists that say "AMAMAMAMAMAM" on them...