Sunday, April 12, 2009

while Mom and Dad were away...

i found photos on my computer that document what happened while we were out of town so I know what went down.

apparently, the kids got locked up in 'jail',

stuffed into small spaces,
wounded,
and tormented:
yup, it looked pretty torturous. But wait, I also found these...




and these...




the rest of it must have happened between all the outings to the park, the zoo, playdates the children's museum, Chuck E. Cheese and playland.
I hope they know how lucky they are!

Sure looks like this one does.

4 comments:

Billy said...

I'd be so scared of the lion -- the kids are so much braver than I would be! I like the painting one too.

Catherine said...

Lucky kiddos and lucky parents too! I hope you had a wonderful getaway!

Kris Livovich said...

Gotta watch those grandparents. If they're not torturing the kids, they're making them have way too much fun.

What a nice escape!

Julene said...

So glad you had a getaway! I was actually checking out your blog to see if you had any pics of your time in Montreal, hint hint ;-) But I'll take the kids anytime...they're more adorable than ever! Happy Easter!