Saturday, April 25, 2009

ok, so it's a little late for this...


I meant to post this back around Easter. These are fabric bunnies made by my neighbor, Esther. She showed up at the door with them on Easter and her husband explained that she had "put them together" herself. Silly me, I thought he meant that she had put the "grass" and eggs in them. My mom and I spent the next few days trying to figure out if she had indeed sewn them herself, but we thought they were just too perfectly made for that to be possible, even though there are no tags. Turns out, we were wrong! She told me modestly that it's a hobby of hers. My mom and I are totally impressed.

The kids? Well, they enjoyed the candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still don't believe it... maybe have her make some for next Easter; I'll buy some any grands who don't have a basket!

-graMoM