Tuesday, August 5, 2008

thank you, Margaret and H.A. Rey

curious george once had to go to the hospital because he ate a piece of puzzle. he had to have surgery and then was in recovery for two days afterward.


now we play, "we're sick." it involves plenty of moaning and groaning and some ticklish surgery and a very attentive nurse who needs to be at the bedside at all times providing ice cream and jello and advice like, "now try and rest for a Really Long Time" and that sort of thing (the jello is accepted but the advice is never followed).
in the above photos, I think he had eaten "a piece of train" and she had eaten "a piece of teddy bear". hazards indeed.

2 comments:

Kris Livovich said...

My first thought when I read the top part of your post was, Oh no! Poor Baby R!

But... I guess your kids are just a strange as mine... =)

I'm glad no one's Really in the hospital!

Auntie J said...

Me too. Very glad it's all pretend.

BR does realize it's just pretend, right? :)