Tuesday, February 26, 2008

right on schedule

I would just like to take a moment to report that 7 days into her 2nd year, A. is showing a great dedication to proving she is reaching her age-appropriate developmental milestones. Today I found 7 walls decorated in black crayon. Yes, 7. And some doorframes, and my dresser.

UK "grandpa", you might also like her transformation of that sweet bedtime tune you taught her to: "..and the wee baby moon DOESN'T CARE! DOESN'T CARE! DOESN'T CARE!"

Pah's mommy: get ready.

3 comments:

Auntie J said...

awesome! i love it.

pah's new thing to yell when he's just done something age-appropriate is "i'm a PEST! i'm a PEST! i mess it UP! mess it UP! Hahahahahaha!"

which was funny the first, oh, say 3 times he did it. and boy do i ever regret laughing those 3 times.

tomi said...

Happy belated b-day, A! We love you! JJ says hi and thank you to the pretty girls who colored a heart with glitter and sent it in the mail.

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! I love this blog, it makes my life go round... so much more than the NT homework I'm supposed to be doing. Awesome, I say. PS. I have to say Pah's phrase is also a bit hilarious... wow. I'm jealous. -Aunt K