Wednesday, October 22, 2008

mmm, mmm, yummy as pumpkin pie


mommy's cousin Bethany took us and all the other cousins to a pumpkin patch on Sunday. There was a straw maze and a corn maze, and a petting zoo and a hay ride. The kids (all of them!) were cute enough to gobble up.




i claim this pumpkin for the Republic of Ah-maree.






L. was really, REALLY excited about the hay ride: (holding up her hand) "See? I got my stamp, I'm READY! You need to get yours, go, GO! The driver is WAITING, he is READY for us, come on, let's go on the ride, HURRY!" And then... "Wow, this is so much fun, I am having SO MUCH FUN! This ride is so long. Wow, another bump! Tee hee hee! This is FUN!"
So that evening I was asking A. what her favorite part of the outing was and mentioned that I already knew L.'s favorite part.
L.: "The hay ride!? What!? That was SO boring. I NEVER want to do that again."
That's our A-plus Stinker.

1 comment:

graMoM said...

Laugh out loud funny, but a lot for her mom to respond to lovingly! hang in there, mom!
keep sharin those stories!