Thursday, June 19, 2008

birthday report

me: "L, stop telling A. what to do; you're not in charge of her."
her: "But, Mommy, now I'm four years old."


we had a nice day and celebrated with a little cupcake (real cake and party will happen this Sunday) and L. wasted no time and played with her new toys all afternoon.





then, this morning: "Mommy, is it Sunday yet?"
me: "No, just a few more days."
L.: "because I want it to be ice cream sundae!"
(thanks for the gift, B & C; I better get to the store quick so she can find out what it is!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, L! it's gonna be ice-cream sundae when I get there !!

-graMoM

Anonymous said...

That is one sweet puzzle. And one sweet L who put it together in two minutes flat. So smart. Must be cause she's four... -Aunt K

Anonymous said...

Check out that shrimp curry and corn on the cob... nice. -K