Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Lord of the Rings, Junie B. Jones style (a collaborative post by L., A.and BR)

Hi, my name is Frodo son of Drogo, but I just like Frodo and that's all.

At first, I didn't want to be the ring-bearer and I was really scared and complained.  But Gandalf rolled his wizard guy eyes up at the ceiling.  I looked up there, too, but I didn't see anything.

Gandalf the wizard-guy told us we had to spare this guy Smeagol 'cause he had a roll to play in our journey.  I hoped it would be a cinnamon roll 'cause my tummy was rumbling, I tell you!  I just wish Sméagol would stop saying "precious" all the time.  It's so annoying.  It's almost as bad as when I don't get to have my favoritest nephew Samwise come over and play!

I runned to Mordor speedy quick with the ring of power.  And that Sauron didn't like it.  He sended the orcs to catch up with us (not "ketchup" silly!) but we runned away.  That Sméagol guy bited off my finger and falled into the really super duper hot lava of Mt. Doom.

 
 

 (For more strange and comical super-impositions, take a look at Gollum singing "Let It Go."  Kinda creepy for kids, preview first maybe)

No comments: